Custom Military Patches
Patch Emblem offers a plethora of custom embroidered patches that appeal to a wide variety of customers. One of the best-selling patches is the custom military patch that is made in China with huge cost advantage on our side. The patches are cheap but incredible in quality and weaving methods.
At Patch Emblem, we are geared to dress our military of all countries and clubs. Each of the custom patches are battle-field proven and are durable to last for years altogether. The top quality military patches are offered with low prices and there would be no value proposition against the same in any way.
Who needs custom military patches?
Custom military patches are reserved mostly for those who serve active duty, for people with military reunions, and those who are keen to let the patches be part of their memorabilia. We have the ability to duplicate and recreate existing patches if they become damaged or worn out over the years.
We also custom make military patches of any size, shape and design. Our orders can be bifurcated into different types of patches including full color and subdued colors to match any uniform dress. When you order these patches from Patch Emblem, one can even get a Velcro backing for the military patches.
The company is a military patch specialist because it provides a wide variety of patches including acu, swat, forest, desert twills etc. with endless shapes and sizes. They are sewn-on and hence a quite durable patch that can withstand harshest conditions. The Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and many more communities use our custom military patches. Our impeccable quality deliverables in custom embroidered military patches with the lowest prices make us a worthy partner for developing these patches.
Types of Custom Military Patches
- Branch Insignia – An insignia patch with “US ARMY” insignia is set on the left breast pocket showcasing the soldier’s assigned service branch in the U.S. Army.
- Soldier’s Name – This patch bears the soldier’s last name and also applied to the right breast pocket of all uniforms.
- Unit Patch – The U.S. Army includes a soldier that wears a patch representing the unit assignment and applied to the left shoulder of the uniform. Custom military patches applied to the front of the beret also represent the unit assignment. A soldier who has experience in combat services may get to wear a patch to signify his unit.
- Rank Patch – A soldier’s rank is situated on the left sleeve of his uniform, signifying valor and rank as insignia.
- U.S. Flag – A military patch with the reverse image of U.S. flag is worn on the left shoulder differentiating the soldier from any of the allied and enemy forces. The reverse patch of the flag presents a field of stars towards on the soldier’s uniform so that the flag will appear to be flying for observers.
- Tab – If a soldier has got an achievement and landed a qualification as a Ranger, a Special Forces soldier or Airborne, they get special custom patches to indicate their achievement and distinction placed on the left shoulder.
Patch Emblem is one comprehensive military patch maker that is one of the few companies that design military patches including squadron patches, air force patches, US Navy patches, army air corps patches, and Velcro military patches with amazing quality and precision. Contact us to know more about our offerings.
HOW TO ORDER
Whether you have artwork or not, just follow three steps. What we do is to make your work simple.
Send Us Your Draft
Please email your ideals, draft, quantity, size and special requirement and we will confirm price based on these details.
Finalize Your Art
Our designer will make and edit the artwork until you are 100% satisfied. If you have finished design or sample picture, we will start sampling directly after confirming price.
Approve Your Sample
Our production team will make and revise sample until you approve it for mass production.